The percentage of Brazilian families with debts in arrears or not reached 74.6% in October this year, the highest level in the series of the National Survey of Indebtedness and Consumer Default (Peic), which started in January 2010. Before July this year , the share had never surpassed the 70% mark.
Since July, however, the percentage of indebtedness in the country, which has been on the rise for 11 months, has exceeded 70%. The data were released today (29) by the National Confederation of Commerce of Goods, Services and Tourism (CNC).
In September of this year, the index had been at 74%. In October of last year, defaulters were 66.5% of families.
The percentage of defaulters, that is, families that have overdue accounts or debts, presented, in October this year (25.6%), a slight increase in relation to September (25.5%). There was, however, a decrease compared to October 2020 (26.1%).
The percentage of families that will not be able to pay their debts or bills dropped to 10.1% in October this year, down from 10.3% in the previous month and from 11.9% in October last year.
The average share of income committed to debt remained stable at 30.2%. Most debt (84.9%) is with credit card. Among defaulters, the average delay in repaying debts is the lowest since March this year: 61.4 days.
Text translated using artificial intelligence.
- Mutirões de limpeza beneficiam bairros, praças, mercados e trecho da BR-364 em Porto Velho
- Ministério Público participa de solenidade de abertura de mercado de gás natural em RO
- OAB cria canal para advocacia denunciar possíveis dificuldades no acesso à Justiça de Rondônia
- JIRAU ENERGIA DOA QUATRO MIL MÁSCARAS DE PROTEÇÃO À COVID-19 PARA POVOS INDÍGENAS FEITAS POR COSTUREIRAS LOCAIS E APOIO DO BNDES
- Google está oferecendo cursos gratuitos através da plataforma Ateliê Digital
- Nine years after nightclub fire, victims’ families see justice begin
- Brazil’s leadership in vaccines shall benefit neighboring countries
- NO VERMELHO: Brasil registra 224.567 casos de Covid-19 em 24 horas e bate novo recorde
- COVID-19 permanecerá e durará para sempre?
- Elias comanda vitória do Grêmio sobre Caxias pelo Campeonato Gaúcho
- Santos segura empate com a Inter de Limeira na estreia pelo Paulistão
- Vasco estreia no Campeonato Carioca com goleada sobre Volta Redonda
- Campeonato Mineiro: Atlético busca empate com Villa Nova na estreia
- Covid: teste brasileiro feito com detergente promete ser eficiente e barato
- Pretos, verdes e amarelos: entenda desafio das 5 letras e seus quadrados